Location : 2915 East Center Street Anderson, CA 96007 Phone : (530)-356-7480

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Wow things have been crazy for my family and I lately! I am spending most of my time preparing for the Roses & Rust Show June 4th, either the planning or the projects for the show. Plus I have my regular days at my shop, we've had company from Oregon, and this weekend we travel to Oregon for my niece's wedding! It will be a great weekend though, a good amount of my family including my parents will be there. My good friend Lora will be working for me at my shop on Saturday, hopefully lots of people come in and keep her busy! My shop is really  full right now as I have been stock piling for the shows I will be doing the next few weeks. May 21st I will be joining the ladies of Frolic for their Antiques in the Garden Show in Chico, more info available on my FB page, and then the Roses & Rust Event is June 4th, so my month is not going to get any less busy, but I can say I am busy with FUN!! Hope to see you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment