Location : 2915 East Center Street Anderson, CA 96007 Phone : (530)-356-7480

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Time for a Change!

After much consideration I have decided to cut back the days my shop will be open. I have been working like a mad woman 6 days a week, trying to keep up with my own household chores, 4 kids, a husband, and 1 dog, plus selling at 1 larger antique flea market per month(at least) . Plus to top all of that off I am in charge of putting together the Roses & Rust Show, which by the way is going to be FABULOUS! Needless to say I am overloaded! I need to have more time with my kids and husband, my house and yard are desperately needing attention, I will have more time for my creative projects, and hopefully things in my life will balance out. So the official days/hours will be the following : Wednesday - Friday 10-5 and Sat 12-4. Ofcourse I would be happy to open the shop up for someone who needed to visit us on a different day, just give me a call and I will do my best to accommodate. (530)356-7480

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great plan, life goes by so quickly and we all need to prioritize. With family being first. We all love the shop and will come by anytime you are open!!!
    Blessings to you and yours
    Curtis

    ReplyDelete